A Flavor All its Own
South Grand Video
South Grand introduces a short video by The Arbor Group with music by The Sleeping Rubies. We’re pretty excited about it. Hope you are, too.
What Makes South Grand Great
Just north of the intersection of Grand and Arsenal starts the hub of the of St. Louis International Community. Home to rich cultural events, convenient services and flourishing shops, South Grand is an affordable, safe and fun place to play, work and live.
Where else in the city can you find a vegetarian-friendly café, an award-winning Vietnamese restaurant, a hip martini bar and neighborhood pharmacy all in the same block?
South Grand Parking Lot Complete
The new South Grand Parking Lot, located at 3500 Hartford is now open to the public. Offering 95 extra spaces for South Grand visitors, the lot is also equipped with electric and water hookups for use as an event space. The lot is accessible directly from Grand thru Hartford.
Top Reasons to Visit South Grand
- South Grand is a walkable community, creating tons of foot traffic to supply business with instant customers
- Walking distance from Tower Grove Park, one of the world’s most beautiful Victorian parks
- Close to downtown in central corridor just minutes from Highway 44 and Highway 40
- Contains a variety of distinctive restaurants and shops with influences from around the world
- Great place to live and work and is affordable
South Grand in the News
South Grand wins the 2015 Great Street Award from the American Planning Association Missouri Chapter. Following a Great Streets Initiative Master Plan, South Grand Boulevard benefited from a road diet and improvements ranging from curb bulb-outs with native landscaping to new lighting. Since the improvements, South Grand has seen several new businesses open and a noticeable uptick in pedestrian activity. Restaurants with fourteen different nations’ cuisines call South Grand home, as do retail and services that cater to the adjacent diverse, urban neighborhoods.
To learn more, please visit Missouri Great Places.
The Latest from our Twitter Feed