Grinchmas on South Grand:
The Grinch Spreads Holiday Cheer
Date(s) - Saturday, December 5, 2015
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Mokabe's Coffee House
The Grinch will be arriving in the South Grand neighborhood in the city of St. Louis on Saturday, Dec. 5 with an unusual motive: to spread holiday cheer and joy, and to raise funds for Shriners Hospitals for Children.
The Grinch will be on hand at South Grand’s Ritz Park from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. located at 3147-3149 S. Grand Blvd. For a $7 donation to the hospital, participants can get their photo taken with the Grinch. Those who bring a toy donation for the children at Shriners Hospitals for Children can get a photo taken for only $5.
The Grinch will also be joined by the clowns from Moolah Shriners, who will be on hand to provide free face-painting and balloon animals. Photomaton a unique photo booth will be partnering with South Grand this year to make your experience with the Grinch more memorable.
Specials will be offered throughout the South Grand Business District such as:
- The Vine Cafe will be donating 5% of their sales that day to the Shriners Hospital for Children!
Specials to those who show their photo with the Grinch:
- Bali Cargo Company of St. Louis will be offering 10% off your purchase
- City Diner (South Grand) will be offering Free Appetizer with purchase of two Entrees
- Lulu’s Local Eatery will be offering 25% off your purchase
- Mangia Italiano will be offering Free Appetizer with purchase of two Entrees
- Parsimonia Vintage will be offering 15% off entire purchase (non-consignment items)
- Rooster South Grand will be offering FREE hot chocolate with purchase as well as 10% of purchase will be donated to the Shriners Hospital for Children
- T-Mobile (South Grand) will be offering 15% off any accessory & FREE activation on any line
- Tower Grove Creamery will be offering 20% off yogurt
- Zee Bee Market will be offering 10% of your purchase
Street parking is available, as well as a free parking lot located at 3500 Hartford provided by the business district.
Click here to see the Wish List of donations to the Shriners Hospital for Children.
Executive Director, South Grand Cultural Alliance
Thank you and have a wonderful Holiday Season!